Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tidings

So, I realize I let my blog slide during my last month or so in Bluefields, but I assure you, it was due to thorough enjoyment resulting in a lack of time for writing and not for want of exciting stories. My final stretch included many riotous gatherings, lots of networking, new volunteers and all the joys of everyday life in Bluefields. I was incredibly sad to leave all my wonderful companions and return to the United States in October, but life always seems to have something new and exciting waiting for me and I am simply unable to resist it's draw. Hence, I have returned to the US and begun a new adventure living and studying in the Sonoran desert of Arizona. I continue to work diligently on my design for CERCA and to maintain contact with as many fellow volunteers and Bluefields locals as humanly possible. Ideally, I will have a chance to return to Bluefields in the not-too-distant future to reconnect with friends and oversee the initial phases of construction for CERCA. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Dr. Chau-Glendinning said...

you bet chica. i miss you terribly and would love to catch up soon. sorry i haven't been around. life's insane. i just want to let you know i'm thinking about you.